All merchants must fill out our merchant application before paying for registration – CLICK HERE.
Also, we require that merchants sign an agreement prior to registration, CLICK HERE for the agreement in PDF format. You may either print this out and bring it with you upon arrival to the event, or electronically sign and email to our merchant coordinator, Scott at email@example.com.
- Sea Dogs is a full immersion Pirate/Gypsy themed event. Not only are Merchants encouraged to create booths and displays that fit into this environment, but many factors, (such as your wares, decor, your Garb, the number of years vending at Sea Dogs and your past history with the event) are all considerations in placement.
- Because of trees, obstacles, and the many Merchants who need to share a very limited space, we must limit the DEPTH of encampments behind booths to a MAX of 30 feet. You will automatically be given a free camping space as WIDE as your paid Booth, and as DEEP as your paid booth. See further information below about extra camping prices.
- Booth sizes are priced for 10×10 booths, 10×20 or 20×10, or 20×20. Any larger booth sizes will need to have prices negotiated with our merchant coordinator, so please contact us if you have a booth larger than 20×20.
- We will make every effort to meet all of the requests we can, but please know, that with over 90 Merchants last year, and an ever increasing interest in the event, we’re still limited to only so much space. Listing your needs clearly will help us place you as best we can! Electricity & Water preferences are given to Food Merchants.
- SPECIAL NOTES ABOUT ELECTRICITY! Electricity will be an extra $15 or $25, depending on Merchant Category/need. As always, Food Merchants will have priority on power and water locations. Exceptions may be made for ADA needs, and priorities will be determined by SDN Staff. Because of the HUGE demands for power, for all sorts of reasons, and the problems that it creates in terms of placement and fulfillment, we require a fee for Merchants who desire to be placed with power access. Please contact the Pre-event Merchant Magistrate, Scott Du’Lann, for information as to what category you fall into. (Depending on need/reason, this fee will be $15 or $25 per event. Certain ADA needs may be excluded from this fee.)
- All food merchants will need to have a valid food handlers card, fire extinguisher and sanitation station in their booth per requirements by the Linn County Health Department.
- What your merchant fee includes:
- Booth space
- Admission for at least one person. (1 for 10×10 or wandering / encampment, 2 for 20×10 / 10×20, 3 for 20×20 and above).
- Links and advertisement on the SeaDog Nights website and Newspaper.
- Map placement (for all but wandering / encampment)
- Rights to advertise as SeaDog Nation merchants on all SeaDog Nation social media pages and groups.
- ALL people need to be Registered, whether free or paid. You will need to pay for ALL people you pre-register at the time you pay for your booth. Paying for any additional staff is totally up to you, however, any additional people not registered and paid for with your booth, may be subject to higher prices, depending on when you register your people, what discounts you may qualify for, etc. If people are not registered by given deadlines, (to be clearly announced), then you’ll simply have to pay more.
CAMPING FOR MERCHANTS
All of our booths include, free of charge, a camping area the same WIDTH as the Booth frontage ordered, and depth the same size as your ordered Booth depth. Additional 10 feet of camping depth is $25, and limited to ONLY an extra 10 feet. These deeper spaces may also be limited in number, depending on availability. If you wish to purchase additional camping, please contact us
Guy Lines, ropes, stakes, etc needed for tents are included in the overall booth or camping size, unless it exceeds 5 feet on any side. If your booth needs additional space beyond that, we need to negotiate that with SDN Staff.
Because of space considerations, SDN Staff reserves the right to not grant the additional space requests below:
MORE than 20 feet Frontage for booths; (a very small number of larger booths will be available)
MORE than 20 feet in Depth for booths;
MORE width in your encampment than your booths paid Frontage;
MORE than 20 feet behind your Booth for camping. (an additional 10 feet of depth may be available on a limited basis, with the additional land fee of $25.)
Any and all of these, other greater sizes, may not be available; or and if so, will be negotiated as per need. Any such exceptions may also require additional fees, as negotiated, if there’s no set price.