SeaDog Nation Inc. is excited to be kicking off this year’s event season with a bang! We had a fantastic Toast of Tortuga event this year, celebrating their majesties King Spotted Dick MacPhearson and Queen Scarlett Rose Cross MacPhearson. Much celebrating and mirth was had by all, and as we look toward our next events we have some announcements to share with you all!
Announcing our new members of the Board of Directors!
SeaDog Nation, Inc. is proud to welcome our new members of the SeaDog Nation, Inc. Board of Directors:Jai Eller, (Captain Tail of the Blue Wolves) is our new Vice President of Public Relations.
Debra Prom (Captain Deb) is our new Vice President of Human Resources.
Our Board of Directors is as follows: President: Dennis Rensink (Governor Zorgon) Executive Vice President: Nathan Brakefield (Commodore Morgan MacPhearson) Vice President of Public Relations: Jai Eller Vice President of Human Resources: Debra Prom Treasurer: Richard Willmeth (Jarl Dickbeard) Secretary: Rose Jacobs (Scarlett Rose Cross MacPhearson)
SeaDog Nights and Gypsy Carnival Pre-registration is now open!
SeaDog Nights is July 14-18, 2016 at Cheadle Lake Park in Lebanon, Oregon. Pre-registration is open until July 5th!
Please read over our Registration information page to get all the details about general registration, kids registration, VIP options, and merchant registration options! http://seadognights.com/pre-registration/
New to the event or want more information? Don’t forget that we have event guides!! http://seadognights.com/eventing-guide/ This page also lists all of our facebook groups and pages, so if you want to discuss any of the info you see here, please feel free to join!
Exciting new stuff in store for this year!
* Improved Kids and Teen Activities! Stay tuned for announcements.
* Dog of the Sea Games to be announced shortly!
* We are working on developing and exciting new Passport Game that will take you on an adventure through merchant booths, encampments, activities, games, etc!
* We are implementing a merit badge system for staff and volunteers, and also those encampments that provide excellent activities and entertainment for our events.
* For those working on merit badges and improving the game and atmosphere or our event, we are offering the opportunity to win special belt favors from the Queen of the SeaDog Nation.
Stay tuned for more announcements coming shortly!!